Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tonight the Bulls debut new superstar big man Nikola Vucevic acquired from the Orlando Magic for Wendell Carter Jr., the Remains of Otto Porter, and two tantalizing ASSETS in a bold trade telling vile GARPAX to get into the toilet because there are new sheriffs in town.

With Vucevic in tow, the main questions for the Bulls are will they win the NBA Championship this year or will long-suffering Bulls fans have to wait all the way until 2022 to hang a 7th banner from the rafters of the United Center?

The new era of the Bulls starts tonight in San Antonio.

VOOCHPOSTING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Zach LaVine on new teammate The Vooch

quote:

“I’ve always wanted to play with a dominant big. We’re obviously going to have to figure out our chemistry, but with a guy like that who is so talented offensively, dominant in the post, in the mid-range; he facilitates, he can pop for the three. I think a combination of us in pick-and-roll, pick-and-pops, is going to be (special),” LaVine shared.

This post is also reserved for Troy Brown Jr. mixtapes and posting about the Montenegro National Basketball Team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no Theis tonight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Stacey King is jacked and juiced

i can't wait for him to come up with Vooch catchphrases

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

stacy just screaming VOOCH! THE VOOCH IS COMING

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

although i don't want it to happen it would be somewhat funny if the bulls get completely stomped tonight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Pat44

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

VOOCH BUCKET

IT'S OVER FOR YOU HOs

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

vucevic's head shape is incredible

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

with no theis and kornet and wendell gone, we might see some felicio minutes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao the bulls are a playing Literally No Defense

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

It might be hard to add a new center who isn't good at defense midseason to a team that isn't good at defense

they really should be starting Thad, you can't have vuc and lauri out there waving in ballhandlers like they are on an aircraft carrier landing planes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

feel good about aminu since he's wearing boozer's number

e: oh what a move from Coby!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

man this sucks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lauri markkanen make a single wide open three challenge

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol i was so excited for this

same old bulls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly i'm thinking of rage-closing this thread

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MISS ME YET?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao this is the one time bulls fans have had anything resembling hope in 3 years

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

I'm melting down rn

we let them give us hope

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm just watching to see if they unleash Felicio

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chicago bulls successfully throw a pass challenge

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

never believe in this loving team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

one of the key things the bulls might want to look into is familiarizing themselves with the rules and strategies of the sport of basketball

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

although i don't want it to happen it would be somewhat funny if the bulls get completely stomped tonight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls have a lineup out there with Brown, Green, and White

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls are going to make this look slightly less embarrassing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THE LEGEND OF TROY BROWN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles