Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am the mighty Count Dracula and I will sweep, sweep, sweep the thralls that are humanity from the face of the globe.

But first we must spray, spray, spray the deodorizer so my mom doesn't get suspicious. And pour some Visine in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

The blood of a sativa smoker is energizing and the blood of an indica smoker is relaxing. They say it's all hybrids now and the distinction never made sense anyways but I know how I feel after I feed, don't I?

Bright Bart

It's Let the Right One In but the tween is tripping balls giving explanations having forgot if he mentioned the whole thing is a fun game he and his classmates played, while nonplussed parents look on worried.