Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I immediately miss long hair Kotaro. Sakura making it fly around by yelling at him was good.

I guess the obvious inference from the ominous conversation between Kotaro and the old man is that there's a time limit on the girls' zombification and it's going to roll around just in time for the season climax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Willo567 posted:

Is it wrong of me to write an alternate ending fantfiction where they don't pass on if that's what happens at the end of Revenge? Because my heart can't take that poo poo
Oh I'm sure they'll overcome it somehow, I was just thinking that'd be the source of tension in the finale.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Ryu must have a grip of steel from riding a car like that all these years. What a legend

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
A lot of good Tae voices this episode.

The water gun scene was great. Saki tried to avenge Sakura immediately and Lily shielded Yugiri. :hai:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now that was a good episode. :rock:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" I yell as I shrink and transform into a mudskipper during mating season.

Finally a legendary episode next week

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
All those happy kids were the real reward. :3:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The woman, the myth, the legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai