Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Willo567 posted:

Nice!

Now we just need some yuri in Season 2.

Which characters would make a good couple with each other?

do you not already ship Ai and Junko?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

There's an unresolved plotline involving those guys who were analyzing photos at the end of the last season.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I hope that current Tae is just how she acted all of the time.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

No one mentioned how Junko turned off the computer by unplugging it like a grandma?

That was one of my favorite parts of the episode. When she saw that her typing was just busted, she gave up and left. It's a great detail.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

There's probably a small part of her that misses being on that hardcore level, but her current group was insulted to her face. She loves Franchouchou and her friends; she would never leave them.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Willo567 posted:

Actually, if I had one complains about ZLS Revenge, it's that Ai and Junko didn't kiss each other

On screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Every single song in ZLS has been an absolute banger, and anyone who disagrees is completely wrong. Even their worst songs are hits.