Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
A Yugiri episode that appears to be her in life, as a jealous lord orders the assassination of the courtesan who rejected him.

Then the assassin succeeds, and Yugiri carries on as before, because she's already been a zombie for 75 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Willo567 posted:

https://twitter.com/srw_xomg/status/1334835389354274816

I still can't believe this happened, even with all the other poo poo X-Omega added.

I hope we see Saga the Great 7 in Revenge

Google Translate tells me Zombie Land Saga is going to be in Super Robot Wars.

I don't know if this means they'll be in the robot from the opening credits, somehow turned giant to fight one-on-one with super robots, or just put on a lightning-summoning concert strategically close to the enemy.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I was discussing it elsewhere, but I'm becoming more and more certain that Tae is A buddha/enlightened one. Mind empty of earthly concerns, and the universe provides for her.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I reckon it'll be an intruder who sees their zombie forms, so they wrap them up in a curtain and panic.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
There will never be a love as pure as Saki's love for tamagotchi.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
What did the note at the end say? Crunchyroll didn't subtitle it, but it looked legible...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The ancestor cameos were fun As was Romero turning out to be the most veteran zombie. And hurrah for Legendary Tae's Legendary VA getting to do something other than a zombie-groan. She went 'Eh?' That's a much different noise!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Maybe alchemy does something with that?

Or maybe it really is all about Saga, it's all geomancy and the prefecture borders will form a sigil.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The Saga Curse had a whole 'Final Destination' situation set up for Saki, and the day before she did her bike crash, and it just had to shrug and move on.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Sankara posted:

So a more literal interpretation of "save Saga"? That works, I guess. It is much harder for a zombie idol group to solve the myriad socioeconomic reasons plaguing Japan, I suppose! Although wouldn't that be a fun direction? Zombie Land Saga 3: Overthrowing Capitalism

Zombieland Saga 3: Eat the Rich('s braaaaaaains)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
We already know what comes after the ending.

The season 1 OP is canon now.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Tae's joy when she realises the people are copying her noises is delightful.

No matter what spinoff comics may reveal, it is my headcanon that Tae is not in fact zombie-brained, but enlightened. She is beyond base considerations, and the universe provides for her needs, and steers her where she needs to be. It is now her duty to teach others by example. She no longer speaks, for mortal minds cannot handle the Truth in her words.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Have Saki whip out a laminated Japanese equivalent of Megan's Law card like that scene in Transformers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Is shipping the dead called hearseing?