Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
i liked maimai and thought it was a fun episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Someone translated ZLS: Gaiden Ch. 1

https://imgur.com/a/VlcpxIg

I understand even less of the ZLS world than before.

lol what the heck is this

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Willo567 posted:

God I am so loving nervous for this week's episode - I'm afraid that we're about to learn what the deadline is, and even though I said Romero was around while Yugiri was alive, I'm still afraid it applies to the girls existence as zombies

Since we now know the strength of Saga is directly correlated with the strength of Xu Fu's necromancy, I think it's more likely this will end on the note of them saving Saga and sticking around.

Also can't whale for them in the gacha if they die (again)! :science:

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
what the gently caress

please tell me we have a date for season 3 holy poo poo

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
https://twitter.com/zombielandsaga/status/1245002917318279168

the real april fool's prank was that it wasn't a prank at all!

(nothing is confirmed or announced yet fuckkkkk)

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Willo567 posted:

So am I going to be the only one who will just ignore the stinger at the end? Because what a gently caress you of a stinger. Do you all think MAPPA has the balls to confirm that everyone in Saga died?

I doubt it's going to be an 'everyone died!' thing. Or if it is they'll come back as zombies. Death is meaningless with our cool friend Xu Fu around :science:

That said, the character I'm legitimately worried about right now is Kotaro. The blood, the curse, the time limit... If he goes I suspect he won't be coming back, and that's going to hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Willo567 posted:

Considering how popular Zombieland Saga is, I would bet that a third season is made

If not we can hold a charity concert to save saga