Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Since the original thread is locked I figured I'm gonna ask here: I started watching the first season and it seems ok so far, but is Tatsumi going to stop being an abusive shithead? It kinda takes the fun out of the rest of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

narm00 posted:

He's... not exactly going to stop, but the girls won't be taking it lying down.

Well , that's enough for me to keep watching and see for myself at least.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I'm halfway through the latest episode and I'm not sure I actually feel like finishing it. It feels to me like a completely different energy to the rest of the show so far.

edit: The second half works a lot better.

Hel fucked around with this message at 21:07 on May 20, 2021

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Sankara posted:

That wasn't really about Yugiri per se so I was a little disappointed, we'll see about part 2! Interesting, regardless. For some reason I got the feeling the next episode is going to be a downer.

Yeah, it honestly felt more like a Kotaro episode, despite him technically not showing up, since it's all about the motivation for saving Saga.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Finished the latest episode and honestly when Yugiri does stuff it's really good but it still felt like the episodes weren't about her. Almost to the point that I think a single more focused episode would have been better. Sure you need to anchor her to the situation and make her care, but most of the focus seems to be about the kid and his motivation, not why Yugiri would care.