Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
My avatar runs the risk of getting stale, but ah well. I'm behind on SVU for pandemic social distancing reasons, (and I don't think Organised Crime has a confirmed UK air date yet).

Blue Bloods used to be interesting when the characters had balanced political debates, and they explored different opinions and compromise and gave the cast something to do, with the characters having personality - it felt like a slicker modern version of the original Law and Order. Now it just feels like Tom Selleck screaming LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS SO DUMB LIBERALS every episode. Even the original show did a much better job at balancing characters across the political spectrum.

No mention of Law and Order: True Crime? It wasn't mind blowing, but it was an interesting experiment, even if it felt the Law and Order title was slapped on because Dick Wolf was the producer.

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Organized Crime starts in the UK at the end of the month, and we're a few weeks behind on SVU. Is Organized Crime one ongoing story or is it episodic?

I wouldn't mind another series of that Law and Order: True Crime. The first one was pretty decent, even if it wasn't in the same league as say, American Crime Story.

Moving Carisi to the DA's office was a great decision. It helps the story-telling and gives Peter Scanavino more to do.

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 16, 2021

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

Raśl Esparza was wonderful as Barba, his guest spot felt like he'd never left the show.