Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Have you guys heard that STABLERS BACK? I've been hearing that STABLER'S BACK.

All the time. Every day. On every single platform that I can't block advertising on. For MONTHS. :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Holy poo poo, really? When???? :psyduck:

Not gonna lie, it got to the point where I was seeing so many STABLERS BACK commercials that I was starting to convince myself the entire thing was an elaborate April Fool's joke on the part of NBC.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'd sign up for the paid version of Peacock in a heartbeat if they had all of the original Law and Order.

Starting where it does is a trip though. That 2002 season is hard to stomach, but its a fascinating time capsule of post-9/11 life