Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Whole season of Stabler avenging his wife is cool

Not looking forward to Stabler and Olivia ending up together as you can see that coming from a mile away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Hand Knit posted:

I think I appreciate the stealing vaccines story. Kind of shamelessly topical.

The lack of masks...everywhere is loving with me though

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Really, the masks...why weren’t they wearing masks in the grocery store

If the producers assumed things would be better by now...lol

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

fartknocker posted:

I don’t think so. I think this is the first time her character has gotten fleshed out a bit.

Last week they had good chemistry together and Stabler showed he trusted the chief more than Olivia, so of course this week we need to be reminded that Stabler has no chance with the chief and will only be boning Olivia in the future

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Hand Knit posted:

This episode seems very topical so far.

I was just going to say, lol

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
If she gets shot, we need to make a “what would have happened IRL” 10-second director’s cut that shows the opening credits, her getting shot by cops, and the end credits

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

fartknocker posted:

Much like crazy restaurant lady, I'm also wondering why nobody seems to be wearing their mask in the SVUniverse.

All I can think of is this was filmed 6 months ago and they assumed things would be better by now

lol

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Hand Knit posted:

There's like 5 minutes of this left.

I’ll call Son walks in, mom drops gun, cops with gun cannon outside snipe her in the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

fartknocker posted:

Yeah, that guy!

Anyway, next week we’re gonna find out Kathy Stabler was secretly a drug kingpin or something.

lol only way Stabler can get over his wife and start boning Liv is by making his dead wife a dirty criminal