Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emo-ignorance
Jun 12, 2020

This mafia boss who looks like Andrew Cuomo just called Dylan McDermott a meatball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emo-ignorance
Jun 12, 2020

Feels very weird to post in this thread knowing that I was also posting on forums about SVU back in like 2008. Hi everyone, I just realized Carisi is attractive so I finally watched the last couple seasons of SVU instead of just the Stabler episodes.

What is with Benson treating Velasco like that? She finds out he was kidnapped as a teen and forced into murder training camp... and wants him to arrest one of his fellow kidnapped teens? She's crazy. And I can say that because I'm a woman.

Also, the cinematography on Organized Crime is insane. I haven't watched a lot of episodes, but it seems a lot more serialized than any other procedural, which is interesting. The beginning voiceover sucks though.