Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

artism
Nov 22, 2011

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

Kevin Holland vs. Marvin Vettori is official for UFC on ABC 2.

Wait is Till out? Lol

E: god I hate him

Southpaugh posted:

Kinda feel like hollands gonna get his bell rung in this one.

‘Kinda’?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artism
Nov 22, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

gently caress that dude for having lovely, breakable bones

He loving sucks dude. Vettori had it in the bag and should fight Rob Whittaker instead. But I guess we’ve got to watch Whittaker retire Gastelum

artism
Nov 22, 2011

GSP looks like an uncool mark gonzales.

Looking forward to watching Holland embarrass himself this weekend

artism
Nov 22, 2011

BlindSite posted:

Not at all what she said. Not at all what I was saying but go off king.

shut up you tedious loving pussy. take your Ben Shapiro semantics and inability to make a simple inference elsewhere

Namajunas has always been stupid and crazy. I doubt that what she’s saying is sincere or well thought out. but she’s also mentally ill and traumatized so I have a hard time being mad over some dumbass gotcha take on the eve of her execution

artism fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 13, 2021

artism
Nov 22, 2011

I’m glad she’s receiving consolation from religion. hopefully she gets to the part where Christ is explicitly anti-property and egalitarian soon, but it’s a long book

artism
Nov 22, 2011

it’s incredible to me that citizens of one of the most callous empires, one that has recently backed and continues to back several totalitarian regimes that have carried out genocide, not to mention our own genocides, are so concerned about what another hosed up empire is up to.

wild that Weill, unlike every other fighter, drapes herself in her flag after fights. completely unprecedented and suspect, you’re right

artism
Nov 22, 2011

ilmucche posted:

I'm not against her doing it you idiot.

even bringing attention to it is absurd and tiring. idiot bitch

artism
Nov 22, 2011

BlindSite posted:

A woman with ptsd is stupid and crazy, nice.

you’re a very good poster

BrotherJayne posted:

... the CCP has 10-8'd the next closest standing regime by body count

very interesting post. America is good by comparison actually, thanks

Marching Powder posted:

thank you rose for making the thread amusing with your sub-par understanding of geopolitics combined with your general likability

:tipshat:

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Southpaugh posted:

I think Poirier beats him again and its not even close.

the funniest outcome and same. probably not enough to bring the train to a screeching halt but we can dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artism
Nov 22, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

Conor has somehow opened -115 with Poirier +115. Crazy.

heh, typical casual. he’s focused now - didn’t you read the tweet? a Connor that wants it is unbeatable, the uncrowned champion, the goat

who is this Dustin guy anyways? last I checked he’s never been champ