Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which club goes to the Club World Cup?
This poll is closed.
Club América 4 50.00%
Cruz Azul 4 50.00%
Monterrey 0 0%
Club León 0 0%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

As one of maybe 3 posters who ever watches this joke of a tournament I look forward to A) MLS teams embarrassing themselves but I DO NOT look forward to America likely winning since Gignac is ancient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

at the start of this match my tv suddenly says i don't get the channel (tudn), i was literally watching minutes ago. these dumb fucks make it easier and less of a hassle to pirate this stuff

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Yes but, but then I'd watch it on FS1, a fate worse than death. Also Yimmi Chara is good.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lmao at hiring chris armas

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

The lino forgot there is no VAR to bail him out of that atrocious decision

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Patrick Mullins loving lmao, disband Leon

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

The only right final is for Colombus to beat America because it would make Don Garber impossible angry that this tiny market team succeeded where all his big media darlings consistently fail.

IMO if you don't want to see Columbus trounce a Mexican powerhouse to win the CCL you should be banned

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Most dangerous scoreline

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Maybe Leon should have tried playing with a modicum of effort before the 80th minute lmao

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

What a hell of a tackle there christ

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I don't like the idea of Atlanta being good again

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Get hosed Atlanta, i hope you never win a goddamn thing and fold

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Hahaha yes

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I think it's only right and just that Atlanta be dismantled now

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

You know after a lifetime of watching football and thinking critically about it i can safely say the following:

Josmer "Jozy" Altidore loving sucks

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

RIP Columbus, I wanted you to win to spite Donny Garber but you continued to employ garbage men like Zardes and now you're dead

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lmao let him have it VAR come on

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Nottherealaborn posted:

Initial cross from the FK looked offside.

Maybe inches and only with the aid of VAR is that getting called. I preferred it when these kind of things favored the attacker and i think before VAR that sticks.

Not that it happened this time but I'd gladly trade some linesmen errors now and again to never suffer the misery of 14 minutes of studio nerds drawing multi colored lines on 3 frames of video ever again

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Call of that one offside bitch

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Columbus would have wanted NOT to concede there imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Get hosed Portland, disband your team we liked the league more when you weren't in it