Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's because tucker carlson decided 8:30 pm eastern time was a good time to put up some pictures of hunter biden in a threesome with some women and a kid's squirtle doll is bedside.

The chyron is asking why this chapter wasn't included in his book.

Is that supposed to shame him? He's the President's son, who gives a gently caress? If anything that makes me respect him more, hell yeah brother, get that threesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Sergg posted:

It would be hilarious if Greenberg has been working with the feds since he got caught, just a complete remorseless sociopath walking up to other important people in that social circle going "Hello I am a huge criminal, would you like to help crime with me?"

The thing I find equally hilarious and concerning is why Roger Stone wanted compromisimg information on Gaetz. That blackmail material is only good for blackmail money or to ensure Trump has someone loyal (through blackmail) to him.

I wanna know what other dirt confirmed piece of poo poo Roger Stone has gathered.