Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Russia hides losses because it makes them appear weak, not because they actually care about the populace's opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Retrowave Joe posted:

At AT this week I encountered a Covid non-believer. The whole time I was thinking, “what do you think killed half a million people last year,” but at this point I just don’t have the energy to argue with morons.

the "answer" is those people don't exist because they don't know any of of them personally. FYGM

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

bengy81 posted:

Not sure if it's the same as food rationing, but there is a pretty good chance a huge chunk of the Western US is gonna have to deal with severe water shortages this summer. Can't wait to see poor people stand in line for gallons of water while fat midwesterners flock to LV to gawk at the Bellagio fountains.

It's ok, some dipshit government employee at Hoover said it was fine, the Bellagio owns that water!

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The whole thing's up on YouTube in that article's link.

And hooo-leee poo poo :allbuttons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJMEduyyBFc

They learned this from us. :negative:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Grip it and rip it posted:

Why is that poo poo legal again?

Like bump stocks and arm braces, they thread the loophole of Technically Not Illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Thompson was an American prophet. He saw the whole elephant, and it drove him mad. The drug abuse was just a coping mechanism.