Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was the guy whose dad said his life was hell the bad matt or the good matt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What movie is this from? I mean i get the expression but I'm wondering what this particular example's from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone mad they missed the show?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Matthew Gertz is gonna get what he has coming to him!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

just gonna go ahead and unplug my router for the next few weeks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe the NFL should get affirmative action! is their current one I've heard

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Crab Dad posted:

That woman is crAzy brave to pick up a confused feral cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH5bDPlswvA&t=62s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Think it's a speedball or a fentanyl cut

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nuclear War posted:

Little do they know that being a real army man isn't really all the movies make it out to be. But I guess these guys are all 'I was gonna be a SEAL'

They would have punched the DI though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

In theory it makes sense. The military has a guaranteed federal budget and often outgrows perfectly serviceable equipment. Why not throw some surplus stuff to law enforcement that doesn't have the same requirements about interoperability, etc? No reason not to make public spending more efficient.

But because cops, it ends up with local budgets supporting ridiculous maintenance costs on equipment that has no business being used by civilians.

But ThEy'rE Not cIViliaNS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ASAPI posted:

Saw this recently:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...sh=36b99f1058a3

Turns out the Trump campaign accounts for 3% of all credit card transaction disputes in the nation. The campaign also had to refund $122 mil due to pre-checked recurring donation boxes.

I respect his dedication to being a grift elemental that's for sure

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FrozenVent posted:

Dude is 68 right now, it’s gonna be amazing when he dies.

I hate to pay him any compliments but he at least hasn't aged like the typical russian guy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

I still don't walk on grass if there's a sidewalk available.

I do this too but because I make a habit of deliberately not being in a hurry and desire paths are kinda ugly

stealie72 posted:

Nah, they're not. They're exhausted and frustrated as gently caress.

He was being ironic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

loving fentanyl, I know it. Sucks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

the yellow dart posted:

This is just part and parcel of an overall increased distrust in government since the late 60s/early 70s.

What's the reason for this? Vietnam?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://khn.org/news/rather-than-give-away-its-covid-vaccine-oxford-makes-a-deal-with-drugmaker/

bill gates is a piece of poo poo who should have all his excess money removed from him along with every other billionaire

It's super typical of the rightwing to hate perfectly terrible people but completely whiff the reason for it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahaha holy poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

It's not quite that bad. Chances are that the Biden administration finds creative legal ways to get around the dumb poo poo, like the "loan" of AZ/Oxford doses to Mexico/Canada. Right now, every dose of J&J/Moderna/Pfizer gets into an arm or is earmarked for an arm somewhere in the United States. Nothing's wasted except for the botched Johnsons (because who wants a botched Johnson?).

US demand for vaccines is still near-infinite for another few months, so nothing is gathering dust on shelves for very long. By the time we run out of arms, the Biden folks will figure out if the nonsense the Trump administration agreed to was due to companies' legal concerns, classic greed, or both and act accordingly to fix the problem and get the doses to the rest of the world. The Vanity Fair article heavily implies that the DoD folks took the route of "We don't have time for this legal poo poo, we needs these contracts loving done or other countries get these first doses" and there's now time for legal wrangling to unwind that.

Some people prefer botched johnsons I'll have you know

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Anyone who John Brown would have shot.

Jesus christ this'd be an empty rear end country if that were the case

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No I meant there's a lot of nazis

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Waiting under a mountain until his people need him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Whoa nice. Bob Hoskins was perfect for that role. Interesting to see their other casting options, Harrison Ford might have been ok but Chevy Chase no way. Robin Williams would have been fun, dunno about Bill Murray. He's great but not sure if non-stop sarcasm would have worked if he was bouncing off the rabbit instead of Egon.

Nah Chase could definitely do it even if it'd definitely be a step down from bob. For his endless faults as a human being he's a pretty great physical comedian. Ford would have been real interesting since he still gave a gently caress back then I think. I'd put williams after hoskins, then chase, then murray then ford. Maybe switch murray and chase because not acting totally like a cartoon would probably be better for the character

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

You want a straight man comic not a goof. Put Leslie Nielsen in there.

Hahaha yeah that might be the next best option anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahaha

boop the snoot posted:

Amazon employees in Alabama voted to not form a union.

In other news, Americans are running out of noses to cut off and faces to spite.

Less funny, imo

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 9, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao at zimmerman jaw jacking after getting his rear end kicked so bad by a teenager he had to shoot him. These people have like no self awareness

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if they had higher attrition than the marines as a whole either

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ASAPI posted:

This is insane. I can’t begin to imagine what this guy is going through right now.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1380661326029189123?s=21

I guess some people have to finally choose between backing the blue or the troops.

It'll be the blue. They haven't given a gently caress about the troops for decades if ever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

You can't expect British people to know what service rifle British soldiers are issued, because hell they probably don't even know what guns are besides scary boom sticks since guns are illegal in Britain. They probably google image searched "kneeling soldier clip art" and stuck it over the Union Jack because why the hell not.

The kind of person who would make this image and post it on social media is not the brightest light bulb in existence.

Oh the takes from the soggy island prison fortress are coming in very hot lately friend. All it took is one old geezer croaking and they're showing their true colours :mmmhmm:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Reminder that the plan for dealing with Queen Elizabeth's death is completely bonkers:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

Lol "she has outlasted 12 us presidents"

....like, yeah. That's how term limits work

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe the marines know something we don't!

The macaroni and cheese ones don't actually taste like mac and cheese

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol they'll never believe it. Your grandma didn't exist will be their take.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Max weighed in on the Marines turning down COVID vaccinations.

https://twitter.com/TerminalLance/status/1381033436089999365

As the okinawans can attest it's super appropriate he went with the drake meme

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's the perfect picture

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aahhaahahah.

Good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

Would the coke addict Rob Ford have done any better though?

He would have done nothing far more rapidly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Watch "End of Watch" to see exactly how american cops view themselves. It'sa pure blue lives fanfic propaganda film, right down to cops taking off their badges to fistfight gangbanger tough guys to earn their respect.

It's not just one movie. I don't think even the military, that other unimpeachable institution for the authoritarians in this country, has as many tv shows and movies that are basically dedicated to sucking them off. At least sometimes anti-war movies are attempted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Love they've dropped all pretense with the language

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Play me at brood war mike you gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No more tears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Official timeline shift announcement tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1381993789888331781?s=19

Edit: and speaking of foreign morasses that are impossible to get out from

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1381998113364262912

Wasn't it literally their pilots lol

Best one yet

Is this just lifestyle stuff or does it include owning shares in major polluters