Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, not making me hopeful. If I recall correctly Hershey's CEO said something like that too.

I believe that was the Nestle CEO saying he doesn't view water as a human right, it should be a source of profit.

This is, for those keeping track, one of the lesser evil things to come from Nestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Internet Wizard posted:

Was it nestle that was given rights to bottle the fresh water near Flint, while the residents of Flint had to drink poison?

I think my personal "most evil thing Nestle has done" is them giving new mothers in impoverished third world countries enough free baby formula that they will stop producing breast milk, then just being totally OK with mothers driving themselves further into poverty buying more formula while feeding their newborns half-rations or unclean water or just straight up watching them die unable to do anything.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Is he single? Cause I think I'm in love.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

shame on an IGA posted:

THE PIGS DIDN'T TELL HIS FAMILY AND JUST LET HIS MOM KEEP LOOKING FOR HIM FOR THREE DAYS

It would be a lot simpler to just stop killing people but no, that's just not an option. Instead we're going to keep killing people then jump through our own assholes to cover it up.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Crab Dad posted:

Why is Maxine being taken seriously as an excuse after 4 years of Trump lying constantly and saying the most illegal things on conduct?

Because both sides and really when you think about it aren't Dems the real racists?

It's the unfortunate reality of propaganda, what Fox covers becomes the news.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Guilty on all three charges. A good start.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
99.9999% of the time if you see someone bitching about wokeness or cancel culture it's some white bread rear end in a top hat pissed off that *those* people are getting a seat at the table with America's hundreds of years long dedication to white supremacy beginning to show some teeny tiny cracks.

They're not upset that cancel culture exists they're upset that other people get a say in culture now; that it doesn't exist solely for them like it has since this demon cracker nation's birth. It's supposed to be used on *those* people to keep them in line, not them.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Problem is ketosis can be dangerous as gently caress and following a Facebook group does not impart the full weight of knowledge required to understand what you are doing to your body, why you're doing it, and what risks you need to be aware of.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

The CIA already collected them all.

Ah goddamn it, beaten. checks note New Subnautica looking good.

The new Subnautica, Below Zero, really is good. Official release is in like two weeks but it's basically done now and is good enough for me to enjoy. Not sure how much I enjoy going from Half Life style silent protagonist storytelling to voice acting for the main character but it hasn't been a major turn off so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

bulletsponge13 posted:

On my third tour, as soon as we got to a location where it was feasible, I told everyone to spend a few minutes looking at the night sky.

"We've seen the night sky, dude."

"No, you haven't. You think you have. You won't believe how many shooting stars can go past in a minute. And I'd really prefer you do it on your time than the enemy's, so just do it."

And you'd still catch dudes staring at the sky. You can't help it.

Boy Scouts did this for me. Camping on a mountain (well OK really big hill) top during the perseid meteor shower is amazing and if I ever have kids they'll do it too.