Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

gaetz is beyond hosed, its time to start looking at all the people who knew this was happening and DID NOTHING

Can't wait to quote this after he's reelected in the next election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

facialimpediment posted:

letthemfight.gif

About that:

“Predatory!” Mr. Wilson said of WinRed. Like multiple other donors interviewed, though, he held Mr. Trump himself blameless, telling The Times, “I’m 100 percent loyal to Donald Trump.”

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

His future pacemaker hopefully will lay a consistent beat.

Fuckin :lol::lol:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Woah, this legitimately surprising.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

orange juche posted:

I've got some dayquil so I guess I'm poo poo out of luck lol, I could walk to the 7-11 on the corner but getting off the couch is almost more than I've got in me lol. Just feel thrashed.

It was pfizer btw

Check the ingredients. DayQuil used to have acetaminophen in it. I'm not sure what the current formulation is though.