Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Stravag posted:

Murray has been a "is his murrayness being dilluted by enough other actors to make him tolerable" since i was a kid. I can only imagine all the murray worship is from people who watched ghostbusters once when they were 5.his best role was the lawnskeeper in caddyshack because it was just enough of him

My dad and my friend's dad both grew up as friends of some of his brothers and both have told me on many occasions what a gigantic rear end in a top hat he's always been.

Also got me first pfizer jab last friday and only had a moderately sore arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

US Berder Patrol posted:

thanks, I'm not much of a courts understander

I saw an article before the trial started saying that because of the video of him with his lovely attitude while doing the murder it would be extra unlikely that they'll put him on the stand. They don't want him to have to answer "why were you smirking while you choked the last of that man's life out of his body?"

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

quote:

"Hutchinson police say a 61-year-old man is in custody after allegedly dragging an officer with his vehicle while simultaneously striking him with a hammer following a dispute about face masks at a Menards store."

left a choice quote out

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

https://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?id=1250751

Holy poo poo

Hunter S Thompson predicted the forever war hours after 9/11

I read fear and loathing on the campaign trail during the 2004 campaign and other than the technology and names involved it might as well have been about the current election, or any after that save trump's.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I had Pfizer #2 on Friday and ibuprofen took care of the soreness on Saturday. Still felt a bit tired but nothing worse than a usual day with 2 small kids.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Godholio posted:

Because the bold part isn't going to solve the problem...people will use whatever they feel they need to, ignore any advice that gets in the way, etc. Look at Cam Newton returning WAY earlier than he should've after covid knocked him on his rear end (or any of the other athletes who returned too early after injury/illness). Lawrence Taylor was on cocaine for almost every game of his career, certainly there were less risky options available. McGuire and Sosa were household names before they juiced to the moon to chase the HR record.

People will do stupid poo poo but my understanding is the safer stuff generally works better as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I'm pretty sure I saw all gas no brakes in here before, not sure if everyone realizes he got hosed on that and is now posting as Channel 5. Anyway I just noticed this came out yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWNX1GNzJo