Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:lol:

lightpole posted:

Is this about kipping pull ups or the fact that crossfit is a stupid cult?

Both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Sacrist65 posted:

This.

Do not gently caress with the post office.

Seriously. Every time I hear that so-and-so is under Federal investigation I'm usually pretty :what: about it because it could mean a million different things and until an indictment hits, it doesn't really mean anything.

But when I hear the Postal Inspectors are involved?

Gaetz is

Hekk posted:

It took me a couple of times reading that to realize that, in this context, MTG did not stand for Magic The Gathering.

My brain still does this.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Good night sweet prince,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRJ7eCiWY7M

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Yeah gently caress the both of 'em, I hope the LT makes bank out of this and those two cops are out of a job over it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's the perfect picture

I find something new to laugh about everytime.

Also finally got my first vaccine appointment, so I've got that going for me.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

You could almost make a drinking game out of the amount of times the word "minority" was said. I'm still getting over the bootlicking EMT who was stanning for the cops, too.

People might not like hearing it, but a sizable number of EMTs and Firefighters are bootlickers and chuddy as hell. Especially in smaller locales like this one.

It's pretty depressing when you see it in the wild too :smith:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Just :lol: at all of this
https://twitter.com/sallutephilipe/status/1383545371230576645?s=19

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thank gently caress for a non-stupid jury.

BUG JUG posted:

gently caress...........................feels good man.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Gansett and Natty Boh are my go to's.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

My wife and I started using Impossible burger as a substitute for ground beef in some dishes and its pretty good. We still buy ground beef and meat, just not nearly as much.

Ironically, the one person who threw the biggest fit about it was my sister who is a vegan. She's incredibly gatekeepy and pious about it. You would think my wife and I making the effort to eat less meat would be encouraged, instead it was just "Well you're still terrible because you need to eat pretend meat and pretend meat is just pretend murder" which :psyduck: We don't talk to her anymore, for other reasons, but poo poo like that makes it all the easier to not deal with her.

Like I honestly don't give a poo poo what other people choose to eat, and it always confounds me when someone on an individual level tries to guilt or shame other people for their dietary habits for no reason other than to lord over them how much better they are.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

wat

fuckin' brain-breaking poo poo there

She also views any and all animal euthanasia as straight up cold blooded murder, which considering my wife is a veterinarian, was a major point of contention. I told her to shut the gently caress up once when she kept referring to it as murder in front of my wife, who has been very vocal that it is the hardest part of her job.

On the other hand, I know like a dozen other vegans who are cool as hell and don't give a poo poo what anyone else eats (or at least they don't express any of that to my face) nor do they feel the need to loudly tell everyone they are dumb and bad for eating differently.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Way ahead of you.

EDIT: Terrible snipe, have some dogs.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

The funniest thing with Burr is a lot of his fanbase doesn't realize he's making fun of them whenever he starts talking about loving stupid toxic masculinity is (without using those specific words), so you get a lot of MRA/Chud-adjacent idiots lapping it up without realizing they're the punchline.

It's great.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Michael Collins died
https://twitter.com/AstroMCollins/status/1387438495040348168?s=19

90 seems like a pretty good run, RIP.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I've also noticed the local PD is now rolling around in a a lot of pickup trucks, which is concerning. Never seen a huge F150 super duty whatever with a cop emblem on the side in my life tbh

I've seen like park rangers and Fish and Wildlife cops drive them but yeah, rarely a local pd. Actually Metro PD in DC has a bunch of trucks they use for traffic management.

Weirdest cop car I've ever seen has to be the Baltimore PD having a Geo Tracker decked out with lights and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MA-Horus posted:

Watching the reactions of people that grew up in a city and never really saw the night sky seeing it for the first time in the middle of nowhere always makes me smile a bit.

It's very much :unsmith: