Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
We have a uspis office in the same office complex as us, pre Covid when I went outside with the vapers we occasionally would see then loading up to roll on someone.

One day there was a bit more people, etc, and what is in the news next day but a massive fraud ring bust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Same here with Pfizer, about 24hrs in and no side effects other than a slightly sore arm, which just happens with certain vaccines anyways. TDAP was incredible, I could barely move my arm without major pain for a few days.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
There’s definitely a weather-related delay message that gets out into in fedex tracking, is there also one for “facility closed for a day or two due to a mass shooting?”