Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

OnimaruXLR posted:

Is it airing anywhere else (outside of Japan and Asia)? I wouldn't be surprised if the censorship kept up, or alternately they could air a Blade of the Immortal style notice at the beginning of each episode

Amusingly, the blade of the immortal anime from a couple of year ago just redesigned the manji to avoid that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Motto posted:

One of the author's afterwards literally ends with:
"Music playing while writing this afterward:
Raise Your Flag"

This was great, because the subtitle of that volume is Under Pressure, so Raise Your Flag kept playing in my head every time I saw the cover.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

Was this episode of slime anime origional? I can't imagine that it would have worked all that well as a manga chapter.

It is not anime original.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Squidster posted:

How did 86 turn out? Is it worth catching up on?

Pretty good.

Worth pointing out if you're not aware, it's a split cour show and the second part is coming in October.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Wark Say posted:

When they say that the first season tackles the first volume as a whole, is it just this chunk or does this include the 2nd cour when it restarts in October as well?

the 1st cour pretty much covers the first volume, yes.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Episode 3 is gone now, but a few years ago:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
It skipped the first manga chapter.