Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I am also awful at public speaking and would say things 10,000% stupider and awfuler than that wholly unintentionally if I were speaker of the house, but that is also why I didn't make public speaking my career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

:yeah:

finally a good opinion, all cops should quit immediately

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Morningwoodpecker posted:

If the active shooter surrenders immediately on seeing the cops then they'll take him alive

not true, cop just shot that 13-year-old boy in Chicago who had his hands up trying to surrender

also they shot the hospital worker lying on the ground with his hands up begging them not to shoot the autistic man with a toy truck who didn't understand what police are

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

I watched the vid. Kid's sitting on a bench toying with a BB gun, the cops roll up, jump out and immediately unload into him...like barely out of the car unload into him

it was even worse than that, it wasn't even a BB gun, it was a toy, the kid didn't have the toy gun out at all when the cops swerved up right next to him at high speed, slammed on the brakes, rolled out of the car, and unloaded into him from 10 feet away

then lied about the whole incident on their police report, claiming he ignored multiple verbal warnings and pointed the toy gun at them. When the surveillance video was discovered they still claimed they had to shoot him because he jumped back when they screeched to a halt in front of him and he "made a move to his pants"

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Apr 23, 2021