Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Kalit posted:

Why are you trying to compare this trial to Rittenhouse's case? They are not even close to being similar to the other.

Eh I can see the similarities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Vahakyla posted:

Please elaborate.

Well if the similarities aren't immediately obvious then they must be subjective and coincidental rather than factual and definite.
I'm not going to pretend you have no loving idea

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
the main similarity between Chauvin and Rittenhouse is that its not clear that either will face consequences and thats not a coincidence in the slightest, however if you see differences in the specific details then please don't let me fog your vision

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
gonna run down all the testimonies I see starting with:
Jonathan Rich ladies and goonmen
Expert on Cardiovascular health; heart transplants; published over 200 chapters in publications here to weigh in on how Floyd died
his opinion is cause of death cardio pulmonary arrest by low oxygen levels caused by the prone restraint and choke he was in .
He straight up said it what a hero
He notes that he found no medical problems regarding Floyd's heart in all his past medical records and visits. His EKGs showed no heart irregularities. He estimates that Floyd's high blood pressure was caused because his heart was abnormally strong
He also determines that high blood pressure itself is not a heart condition .

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Apr 12, 2021

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
it was not easy to watch for the scientific detail and bullshit decorum thats for sure

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What is going on

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I like this breakdown of ability opportunity and intent and appreciate how cops blow thru it and conclude gun very quickly loving acab

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
is it done for today?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Fowler sounds like Microsoft Sam, except a poo poo bag

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
we are just tough on crime

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm sure the jury's decision will reflect this

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Out after curfew, probably.

unless that shooting happened in a time hole then no, it doesn't look like out after curfew is right

A statewide curfew from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. is in place.

28, 2021, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine enacted a statewide curfew from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. The curfew does not apply to those going to or from work, those who have an emergency, or those who need medical care.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

TulliusCicero posted:

Can anyone tell me why an active shooter can be brought into custody alive, but a 15 year old girl with a knife can't?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I feel like I have read 'you have no idea what you're talking about' over a dozen times now
Does anyone know what the gently caress theyre even talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

https://m.startribune.com/chauvin-verdicts-not-a-cause-for-celebration-prosecutor-says/600049827/ posted:

"It was not a pirate ship," said Schleicher, who focused on policing and questioned several witnesses at trial. "It was a warship, and it was ready to go."

Not a pirate ship got it