Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
God I hope this results in serious jail time.

Piell posted:

You round up the stupidest morons and the most cop loving people who pinky swear they won't let it effect them
This reminds me of how Elon Musk's Pedoguy trial had, iirc, 3 Tesla Owners in the jury pool for the trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jaxyon posted:

They were happy to blue line him when they surrounded his house with a hundred cops for "protection"
Also when, like, 2 guys just stood by as he murdered a dude.

Uh, turns out being responsible for half the nation mobilizing in social justice actions is not a good look.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

beejay posted:

Edit: I found it, it was the defense attorney saying that when Floyd was initially saying he couldn't breathe, he was still actively resisting arrest at that time.
"I can't believe..."

SEE HE SAID HE CANT BREATHE PREMEDITATED VICTIMHOOD

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

SocketWrench posted:

They showed up and had seconds to try and evaluate the situation before berserker blows past the cop to attack pink.
:catstare:

Why would you dehumanize her like this???

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i am curious what persuaded people. i am not surprised the Tobin testimony helped. it got to me too.
I didn't watch a lot of it, but the clips that came out where people were weeping or emotionally wrecked because they blamed themselves were really, really affecting. It took the focus off of stopping Chauvin to helping Floyd.

There's a teenager that recorded the whole thing. The MMA guy who couldn't intervene. The older gentleman who broke down on the stand. The store clerk who regretting drawing attention to the bill... all of them felt personal responsibility in a way that's just deep.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean i think they will but i think they are waiting for the DOJ to get more info and get a rough outline first and etc.
I'd like to wish that they're hoovering up all the small racists (like the guy that was livestreaming and saying "I'm just a citizen journalist!"), moving up to idiots like Ali Akbar, searching poo poo so they can get a DM or text from Green, Cawthorn, or any of the other nazis in congress.