Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Every time I've seen Gringo Loco I'm underwhelmed, but he keeps showing up in big matches. Am I wrong? Is he good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I thought starboy v billie and the 6 man lucha would be the matches that catapulted people to the next level. This Spring Break is definitely gonna need to pick it up because right now it's pretty bad

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Okay Spring Break is good again

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
No way jordan is over 200

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm with you. He bores me a lot. Reminds me a lot of how I felt about Flip Gordon - they can do fancy stuff, but there are others who do it better, faster, and cleaner.

Holy poo poo Flip Gordon may be the best comparison. Imagine something they can do, and at least 50 people can do it better

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Spring Break seems so neutered. I don't know if they are back loading or saying this is RSPussy's fault or the lack of a crowd, it just seems so timid

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
That felt like a Triple H WrestleMania match

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Not really big into Masada, but Atticus has been pretty good recently

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Silver Teeth Satan is a top notch nickname

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
The ending of that match felt so underwhelming.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I've only seen a few Lee Moriarty matches and they all were pretty good. Hoping this bangs

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I wonder how bad Gage's knee is. Compare this match to their last and it's no contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Satisfying end for an underwhelming card