Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

This is a great cause. Went through the green card process myself during the Trump era and despite being treated with relative kid's gloves as a white educated guy still got a BS denial for a mistake USCIS made (got the whole "get out in 2 weeks" letter). I was extremely lucky this didn't ruin my life and could hire a lawyer that (eventually!) got my case reopened. Any organization that helps low-income immigrants navigate the unfair, dysfunctional and expensive US immigration system is doing an important service. Especially if it can help anyone subject to the atrocious conditions at the southern border.

Don't need a new avatar to replace the happy turtle, but a gang tag would be super. One expressing suitable contempt for USCIS+ICE would not be unwelcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU