Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kazinsal posted:

clapton wouldn't let *that* kid fall out a window

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

starting to think that hbags first claim to fame on the forums was eating (and getting reversed) a 20 year probe has given them a weird idea of what to aim for in posting

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

posting motivations more than "shooting the poo poo" or "discussing a topic" are weird imo

https://twitter.com/joshgondelman/status/1302684646094893056?lang=en

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Share Bear posted:

posting motivations more than "shooting the poo poo" or "discussing a topic" are weird imo

https://twitter.com/joshgondelman/status/1302684646094893056?lang=en

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
loving lmao

sebmojo posted:

hbag I'm going to :siren:mod challenge:siren: you.

you are not to post in this thread again until you have posted a ~10 minute video, which depicts you earnestly attempting to have fun in the video game star citizen. up to you if you include commentary.

Failure to comply with these straightforward requirements will lead to a ban + 30. i will allow one (1) post acknowledging this challenge.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
like i sorta knew you made habitually bad decisions dude but star citizen in tyool 2021? lmbo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

is this the “everyone liveblogs about hbags posts” thread?

matti
Mar 31, 2019

mod challenges are dumb and i wish they would stop with that poo poo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

matti posted:

mod challenges are dumb and i wish they would stop with that poo poo

in an era of SA where mods are terminally afraid to use the ban button mod challenges are the only way to get lovely posters to stop being lovely at posting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmfao I guess that explains where all of hbag's money is going.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

jeffrey should revive lowtax' scheme of selling promises to draw cool spaceships as a forums feature for people who donate, big bucks forever to be made.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i backed it in april 2020 this is not a recent thing it was before i even regged

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
April 2020 was 6 weeks ago

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

lmao we knew star citizen was a scam in like 2013

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

You backed star citizen in April 2020, a full eight years after it first went on Kickstarter?

Christ you really are dumb

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

April 2020 was 6 weeks ago

#wow #woao

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

please get a refund, hbag

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

don’t think Jeff issues those

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sagebrush posted:

You backed star citizen in April 2020, a full eight years after it first went on Kickstarter?

Christ you really are dumb

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
as someone who makes lots of really dumb decisions.. we know we’re dumb as gently caress. we don’t need to be reminded :cry:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

noted.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

SEO bump

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag copped a two week probe so :rip: (imo it was a pretty bs probe). are you posting because you want them back or because you need someone to get angry about?

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
can't believe hbag was probed

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zlodo posted:

They had to be stopped from constantly using the R word.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Zlodo posted:

yeah me either. on freaking Opposite Day!!!

edit lol at Apple capitalizing Opposite Day in auto correct

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I didn't expect it but this fleshlight is amazing for my lumbago.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Pile Of Garbage posted:

hbag copped a two week probe so :rip: (imo it was a pretty bs probe). are you posting because you want them back or because you need someone to get angry about?

free hbag

so they can be probed again

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah hbag should be constantly probed with short ones cause its super funny. tori gets the month jails

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

honestly respect hbags commitment to just posting and eating probes nonstop

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

how soon is now? :cb:

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
hbag has forsaken the pos in favor of getting chain probed from fyad

not quite, rather, hbag has just posted in fyad every 6 hours for the past 9 days before taking an enforced short break. it's like clockwork

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
train them to fyad or train them to the pos, one or the other but not both

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

imo close the blog thread and probe for blog posts outside of post my favourite, which is the forum that is specifically designed for blog threads

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
mod challenges are fail

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

imo close the blog thread and probe for blog posts outside of post my favourite, which is the forum that is specifically designed for blog threads

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven'

Such is the rule of honor"

Omertà

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Crime on a Dime posted:

mod challenges are fail

lmo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011