Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

lol the new guy has a blog thread that's neat. gl hbag

edit: you're not tryna scrape lepers colony are you? i wrote some PHP for that a while ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

yeah what jony and shaggar said. make injection of the creds (cookie) a part of your ci/cd pipeline or w/e

edit: my garbage thing, RSS feed for leper's colony, made several years ago https://pileofgarbage.net/leperscolonyrss/

Pile Of Garbage fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 1, 2021

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Shaggar posted:

polycom is pro-tier

:wrong: it's bad

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

dunking on your own son, shame on you beep!

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

o fuk. that's basically canon now as they'll never post here to dispute it

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag copped a two week probe so :rip: (imo it was a pretty bs probe). are you posting because you want them back or because you need someone to get angry about?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

akadajet posted:

i assume it’s a serverless python job that’s trying to scrape the lepers colony but it’s constantly failing and getting scaled up at the same time

ive been scraping the leper's colony for years with just a plain old wget+cron works for me https://pileofgarbage.net/leperscolonyrss/

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag posted:

i scraped the forumss to make an api. what does that make me. both? neither? comedy third option?

it makes you a SaaS provider

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

echinopsis posted:

when is hbag

GMT iirc, well behind you and i on the glorious + side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag posted:

actually BST right now