Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Several posts back, but the response "oh you're just mad at your parents. got it" grinds my gears and is dismissive. Isn't that at least partially the point of this question? I love my parents but when climate change dooms me to a slow, hot, miserable death I will be cursing their name, if I haven't killed myself out of depression or desperation first. My brother did. His twin is close to it on any given day. I would never think to create another life, particularly on this horrible, violent, vicious planet, that would even potentially hate me for it. And even if they didn't hate me, I would feel the guilt of all the pain they would eventually suffer. On top of that, what's the point? The best life they could possibly hope for from being sprung from my loins is to grow up, get a job, pay bills, and make someone else wealthy. No thanks.

Yes, I think having kids is wrong. For me, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU