Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I'll take SungJae Im

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I have an idea, do nothing because hitting bombs loving owns.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I'm Brooks Koepka's hat

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Hey Justin Thomas, how did you feel WHEN YOUR GRANDPA DIED????

*zooms in with 4k camera to Thomas' tear ducts*

:jerkbag:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Bryson's game is pretty relatable for the average amateur, minus 100 yards of driving distance ofc

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I think that was alicia keys in that mercedes commercial

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Rose is 100% dialed in.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Im pulled the golf equivalent of accidentally sitting on your own balls on 15 and ruined my shot at the pool :argh:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
SungJae.... :smith:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Despite it having absolutely no impact on the tournament I'm glad they cut to bryson's tee shot on 18 because it was absolutely annihilated. 340 to clear the bunkers and it went another 30 probably. :stare:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Give me the option next year to use the japanese commentary on the masters app tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Classic chamblee sucking hideki's dick after he wins when he explicitly said he didn't have the tools to win before the tournament. Also paypal money sent. What a fun masters this was to watch.