Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Si Woo Kim. Taking a flyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Gary Player looks like he could compete if you just let him play the shorter tees.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Is there someplace showing the tournament? I'm watching golf channel and despite play going on, it's talking heads watching Berger on the range.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Thanks. TV said live coverage of the masters, but golf channel is live FROM the masters.

Edit: and, already muted. Did you know that literally every player has the game to do well at Augusta?

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 8, 2021

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Breaking news!!!

Brooks Koepka had surgery three weeks ago. And can you believe he is walking? And competing in the Masters?!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Bryson is the luckiest guy. That tee shot over the green could have left him dead.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Ancer got penalized for touching the sand. I saw it live and thought, is that still a penalty?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I'm just happy my guy wigged out on his putter with just three to go for the day.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Unhappily paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
If he had it in the background when his dad was up, tacky, but ok. He put it in camera view when Elder was talking. gently caress that guy.