Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im less hype and more mildly curious. Ill get around to it.someday. goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unlimited poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

So the new Flee function works 100% of the time and doesn't increment the battle counter and deletes the monster from the screen. I think it makes the game a little TOO easy at this point.

Being able to flee at anytime in chrono cross kicked rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

Also, I was streaming this and I encountered this enemy

And I said haha whoa vtuber enemy and one of the deadly serious random SaGa head viewers in my chat was like I sincerely hope that's sarcasm. This game existed long before vtubers.

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hey you disrespectful little poo poo. mention kizuna ai again on stream and i'll be forced to equip my jewel box and economizer and blast your rear end to hell with 2x ultima for the low cost of 2mp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

So I never understood the whole "Shuzer has Red's father's brain" bit at the end of your fight with him. Does that mean Shuzer had Dr. Okonogi's brain implanted in his own skull? Why would you do something like that?

Very carefully