Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

my #1 PS1 RPG

getting it for PC and for Switch, real excited to see the improved graphics and new content; I posted on the GameFAQs board for it back then and this is a dream of it come true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I think my order will be Emelia -> Riki (to be done with them early) -> Red -> T260G -> Lute -> Asellus -> Blue (will die and become Rouge) -> Fuse

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Emelia was my first I ever played, and Diva steamrolled me so hard that I had to spend hours grinding with nothing but no-WP abilities left, before popping my sanctuary stone and taking her on over and over until I finally got it