Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Spin's art is so great. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Spinz posted:

Thank you!!!!!! :angel:

It kinda looks like a winged cat kissing his face. :3:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
dad gay, so what

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I mostly remember posters by their AVs so when they change it I get confused. :downs:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Spinz posted:

Ok but remember

The funniest pics SUCK
I did this thread to practice with alcohol markers

Hey hey hey. You did REAL art. And it's amazing. You always do amazing stuff. Don't let a (funny) mspaint image take away from what you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HAmbONE posted:

edit: dug out old art supplies for this thread. The reds almost gone and a few others but I think I bought these Prismacolor pens over 15 years ago. Amazingly well made

awwwwww :3:

I lol'd at the poo poo

Bad Purchase posted:

this was a good thread, i like the pictures even if i was too dumb to understand them

:same: This is always a great thread and Spin (and others) are so talented. I rarely get any of them but it's still fun to watch people guess.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 9, 2021