Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I vote option 1

It’s too soon to jump ship to the a’s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Woof, that was a rough three innings from the end of game 5 into game 6.

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 23:41 on May 16, 2021

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Pete clearly underestimated the speed tool of that elephant

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

The Cleveland Burning Rivers

Shop Jack Around, don’t extend during the season

Don’t take the trade for the expensive reliever.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

I wonder what the argument for not voting for him would look like.

There’s always those few guys who don’t vote for the obvious hall of famer so they can give their pet project that never had a chance the extra vote. Like everyone knows they’re going in, and those people don’t care about unanimity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks for running this LP! If you do end up diving into independent baseball, I’d love to see the triumphant return of my now defunct local team, the Bridgeport Bluefish of the Atlantic League. Not sure if they’re in the OOTP database though since they folded a few years ago.