Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Well, it all came down to the final Match. It's kind of obvious that'd be the case as soon as the schedule was released but that doesn't mean it was the wrong decision.

The only disappointment was the lack of fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Watched the undercard, everything was at least solid, with Doi/Ashino being my favourite. I'll try to fit the finals in tomorrow morning before work.

Also a random thought I keep having whenever I see him, El Lindaman looks like a pervert. He's got Yujiro Takahashi hair but doesn't have the common courtesy to wear shorts to cover his shame, he's rocking those briefs proudly and it weirds me out every time I see him

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Finals was great, but felt it was missing something. I was all set for the match to ramp up after Lee bit down on the ropes to stop the German but then it just kind of ended. My favourite Lee match of the tournament, though not a patch on the CC2019 finals between the two. Kento/Ashino was definitely my match of the tournament, and the whole thing was very enjoyable. I'll continue my subscription until at least the next big show to see Suwama drop the belt