Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

considering two of his losses were to the last two Triple Crown champs, one of whom is the ace of the company, I think he could be doing a lot worse. Don't see him losing to Otani or Ashino, and there's no doubt in my mind that Shuji'll gently caress him out of the final on May 3rd, which is fine because we've been needing another Lee/Kento final anyway. No idea why they put Kohei Sato over him, but I can only guess they'll cap that feud off with another singles match after Lee takes the Triple Crown off Suwama lmao

Venomous fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Apr 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU