Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
fights, they are here

talk about them, also here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I like a early morning card.

And the Venom gear looks exactly the same.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Digital Jedi posted:

I like a early morning card.

same!

i will have all of the evening to do things such as sit in a dark room, contemplating my life choices

or maybe play video game!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

no hooks needed!

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Cool finish. Got out there and got it done.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
scrambles straight to the choke. very nicely done

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Sascha broke my heart

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I thought the fights were starting at noon est, oops.

I'm caught up now, cool choke, not cool sasha :smith:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Their new black light effect makes it look like someone splooged all over the mat and they're analysing it as a crime scene

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"It's like getting hit by the same punch 3 times in a row and not making the adjustment"

Dom Cruz, talk about Cody Garbrandt without saying Cody Garbrandt challenge

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

TROJAN: PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Commentary seems excellent so far

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this is a classic stun gun kim style bothering

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
That's a lot of blood

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Not looking forward to the return of crowds, US crowds would be booing this whole fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

Not looking forward to the return of crowds, US crowds would be booing this whole fight

I think the crowd at least loves the puddle of blood. I think bodylock takedowns look cool enough to the general crowd too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I love a stubborn judge refusing to score a round 10-8 even as one guy has a lake of blood escape his face

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this fight has been p cool from all areas

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

this fight has been p cool from all areas

:hai:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"HOW DID HE END UP HERE?"

I don't know, DC, maybe it's your job to watch the fight and tell us?

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

... that was some bullshit

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

sadly you had to know that a Contender Series fighter vs a guy trained by Duke Roufus would only have one outcome

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

poo poo I meant to turn this on hours ago.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Troy Queef posted:

sadly you had to know that a Contender Series fighter vs a guy trained by Duke Roufus would only have one outcome

... it goes to the crayon-eaters to decide, and they pick whoever fucks my bets?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BrotherJayne posted:

... it goes to the crayon-eaters to decide, and they pick whoever fucks my bets?

Why are marines making decisions?

https://i.imgur.com/zcZTnuC.mp4

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

Why are marines making decisions?

https://i.imgur.com/zcZTnuC.mp4

Get this man a scorecard and some lube, there is a parley that needs rawdogged!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

sal on the right side of a dumb split decision for once.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

big boys time, don't blink!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
he ded

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The slow mo of that impact oh my god

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
Just now starting to watch. These shorts look kind of cool with the lines. I might have bad taste though.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

The Mak is looking amazing and scrappy as all heck

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This fight has that energy I love, where both fighters have eaten hard enough hits that they're not afraid of it anymore and are both just mag-dumping all round

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Holtzman looked for a brief moment like he was ok when he popped up to look at gamrot

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Holtzman looked for a brief moment like he was ok when he popped up to look at gamrot

Yeah it was like in Punchout for Wii when Little Mac resists a KO.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

let's go jimothy

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Flaskraven posted:

Just now starting to watch. These shorts look kind of cool with the lines. I might have bad taste though.

there's 3 sets of converging lines, one points to the dilz, one to the taint, and the other to the bootyhole overall thumbs up.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Macksy posted:

there's 3 sets of converging lines, one points to the dilz, one to the taint, and the other to the bootyhole overall thumbs up.

Fuckin' art history majors, goddamn

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

If I were judging the shorts, I would go 10-9 Venum over Reebok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mad Marvin vs Chatting Kevin, babies!