Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Alan_Shore posted:

Welp there goes my subscription! Fun to check out but with no English commentary I can't get invested in stories or characters, which sucks cos I think Joshi is super cool. I can understand why a Japanese company wouldn't want to put too much effort into English stuff but hopefully they'll take another stab at it again soon

So wait...you subbed to the service with DDT & NOAH on it to watch 2 incredibly low stakes 1 match shows a week because they had English commentary?

That's a choice. I get that English commentary to help you work who is who and their characters and the basics is really useful, but you are already past that stage after 20+ episodes.

I don't mean to sound dismissive, obviously understanding the commentary helps, but I didn't get into puro for 15 odd years after I first became aware of how easy it was to watch stuff online (thanks Ditch) because I felt I'd not get anything with not understanding the language, and I regret that because I love this poo poo now and would've loved it then too if I just stuck with it.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jun 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU