Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

A fun 20 minutes, I appreciate that they put up a big Wrestle Universe sign to disguise the fact they were just using the Ice Ribbon Dojo again, that's top quality production value right there. Chris and Akki did well on commentary, they had an easy comraderie and seemed to switch off between colour and pbp cleanly. Always appreciate the effort the wrestlers put in to communicate with us in English as much as they can, hoping we see some Hyper Misao down the track so we can see whether the later start helps her out, I remember at the 2nd Chris Brookes show she was real quiet during her interview which I put down to tiredness. Match was fun, highlight for me was Miu's backbreaker stretch which had Sena's head reaching the floor she was arched back so far. Looking forward to the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress yes, any idea who will do it? I wouldn't be adverse to Brookes/Akki.

Iirc it was Chris and the NOAH commentary team in January, so most likely them again. Maybe Mr. Haku, who runs ddtpro_eng and did the commentary for the Chris Brookes Produce shows

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Thanks to the ANZAC Day weekend I finally get to catch one of these live, good times

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Did they give us a meow or a gyaru? Either way their English is quite good

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chris next to small ladies continues to give the lols

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Nice boot from Nao

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Good showing from Cat and Gal, but the Sisters were too strong

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

We're live pals

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hey, Yamanote Line. I've been on that one

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

An avalanche of shits, somewhere Chuckie T is crying

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kaiju steps are serious business

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Stomped straight through her back :stonk:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Yuka is strong as well

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MagiRabi too good for Kaiju Express

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with this and Misao is an absolute treasure, super entertaining. It shows how good TJPW is that she's only 5th in my wrestler rankings. Still need to set aside two hours to watch Tuesday's show, but very hyped about it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Good match, although I think Misao vs Endo is still my favourite match so far

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chris standing next to Cat will never not be funny

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

My feed suddenly went completely to poo poo. Anybody else or just something on my end?

Ditto

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I see a big pile of ladies in the corner, but no Akki or Chrissy B telling me what's up

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Referee appears not to notice Pom's foreign objects

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Love hurts

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dead Clown :smith:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Mr. Haku is truly doing god's work with his threads. Plus he was nice enough to do the English commentary for Chris Brookes' DDT Produce shoes earlier this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Mr Akki, I don't feel so good...