Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Power Windows posted:

Aright, time for the most important wrestling show of the night!

Asuka's Wrestlemania match, ChocoPro and the debut of That's JPW, this is too crowded.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
[whispering to date while watching Joshi Pro Wrestling when the Joshi wrestlers first appear on the screen] That's J-PW

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Pom is here

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Pom will BREAK you

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
these cusses

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Chris "Two Armies" Brookes

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
recycling a joke from the AEW GDT

"Fans, as Yuka walks away and you look at this 5 plus on hand, if you're even thinking about changing the channel to our Choco competition, fans, do not, because we understand that Janken, who played here as Rock Paper Scissors, is going to happen soon. Ha! That's gonna put some butts in the seats, heh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Alan_Shore posted:

Welp there goes my subscription! Fun to check out but with no English commentary I can't get invested in stories or characters, which sucks cos I think Joshi is super cool. I can understand why a Japanese company wouldn't want to put too much effort into English stuff but hopefully they'll take another stab at it again soon

If you're that desperate for Joshi with English commentary may I suggest ChocoPro which is at least 75%~ usually in English. And if you can get over your strongly voiced concerns about TJPW's production quality, there's at least a chance you can get over the even worse standard at Ichigaya Chocolate Square.