Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

huh.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
voted for gary coleman once (pbuh)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

2008: obama

thats it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Flunky posted:

in 2004 my mom dragged me down to the 45 minute long line to vote for kerry in a deep red state. voting is epic

John Kerry was the first person I ever voted for (since his name was at the top of the ballot)

Talk about starting off a lifelong habit with a disappointment

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
I voted below the line in an Australian Federal Election one time and it took like 30 minutes to check off all the candidates

Never do this

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i grew up in the suburbs so pre 16 voting record is extremely shameful

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

occasionally i vote for death

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

A Russian troll farm posted:

The NDP, which for you Americans is like, what if the squad was an entire party, but with less charisma.

I think I voted for Mulcair once but deeply regret it.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
I have never voted for a winning candidate, party, or referendum option and I've voted a lot since the first election I was eligible for in 2007. I am largely not bothering from now on, it's SNP or Labour where I am now and I don't care which. But I will vote for independence if the chance comes again, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
I was raised conservative by my dad so first vote was for W in '04. Then I voted McCain in '08. I haven't voted since, combination of dissolutionment in the system, in myself, and then ultimately from becoming a felon and losing my right to vote. Somewhere around 2015 I had an identity crisis, took a shitload of psychedelics and realized how hosed the Right is. Went through this weird period of becoming a Libertarian (because they were more "socially left" than Republicans), then went hardcore into anarchist/Anonymous propaganda, then got lost in conspiracy poo poo about lizard people and Hillary/then fell softly onto a progressive platform when I discovered what Bernie and Jill Stein were saying. Have been a Buddhish/progressive ever since. It feels right to care about other people.