Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Time to get back on the oathing train

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of May, oath 1 Necron Overlord 28mm GW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
It's a necron lord combo! Oath complete!

Claiming challenge for the staff and glowing orbs.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath the following for June: Morgwaeth's Blade Coven, The Grymwatch and The Crimson Court. 28mm GW

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete just in the nick of time!

I'm claiming monthly challenge for the blonde vampire (middle picture, second from the right), whose been painted like Alucard from Castlevania.

I probably oathed a bit too much this month, the heatwave made it hard to find evergy to paint. Plus my painting light broke as I was painting Morgwaeth's Bladecoven, so I'll probably touch them up later but for now they're finished.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 5 Necron Flayed Ones for the month of September
I took brief hiatus from oathing to build all the unassembled models I had laying about, so now my pile of shame of unbuilt minis has been upgraded to a pile of shame of unpainted models :D

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

I'm claiming Maximum Carnage for the unlucky dudes who lost a fight and became clothing for the Flayed Ones.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oops! I took the photo a few days ago and almost forgot to upload it, I hope that's okay.

For the month of October, I Lord Hypnostache oath 5 Living Dead Warriors. 28mm Fireforge Games

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

Claiming 2 Spooky 4 U for these zombies. I'm also claiming Daily Double for the standard bearer, combining this month's and next month's challenge in the freehanded banner.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Electric Hobo posted:

First place, 3 points: Lord Hypnostache

I'm loving the limited palette on these guy. The purple is a nice contrast, that draws the attention to the flesh parts. Very cool looking.

Thank you so much!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath the following for the month of November: 10 Dreadspears and one Wightking on Skeletal Steed. 28mm GW

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Last months oath failed spectacularly (but served as a good not to glue in shields before painting), so I'll make a smaller oath this time.

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of December, oath Trazyn the Infinite! 28mm GW

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Last months oath failed spectacularly (but served as a good not to glue in shields before painting), so I'll make a smaller oath this time.

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of December, oath Trazyn the Infinite! 28mm GW

So I went ahead and pulled Need 4 Speed!

And here are some WIP pictures for Holiday Snaps

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 5 Deathmarks for January. 28mm GW

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 5 Deathmarks for January. 28mm GW

And Oath complete!

I'm claiming Hiding from the new year, I tried to make it look like they're phasing in/partially invisible.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath two Black Knights or whatever weird name GW uses for them nowadays.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

I'm claiming Challenge for the rust, grime and verdigris on these guys' armor.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of April, oath one Dark Rider and one Deep One Priest. Rider from GW, Priest from Reaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

No challenges this time