Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 5 Assault Intercessors and one regular Intercessor from Games Workshop for May 2021! (28mm)

Claiming Rescue Ranger for the regular chap.

Gotta attack that pile of shame somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 5 Assault Intercessors and one regular Intercessor from Games Workshop for May 2021! (28mm)

Claiming Rescue Ranger for the regular chap.

Gotta attack that pile of shame somehow.

Oath Complete!

Claiming Squad Goals for the Assault Intercessors and Rescue Ranger for the regular dude.

I apologise for my crappy photography. I'd hoped to get htem done sooner, but I am really rusty and honestly I was kinda disheartened by how hard I found it. But hey, I pushed through!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 Stormcast Eternal from Games Workshop for June 2021! (28mm)

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 Stormcast Eternal from Games Workshop for June 2021! (28mm)

Apologies for the double post everyone!
Oath Complete!

And a slightly better look at him:

I started with Army Painter Leather Brown a the undercoat, before basecoating the armour with Vallejo Game Color Hammered Copper, the various metallic details in Citadel Runelord Brass, and the red areas in Vallejo Game Color Terracotta Red, with the cloth/weapon grips in Citadel Corvus Black, and the parchment Rakarth Flesh. For shading I did Cryptek Armourshade on the metallic details, Agrax Earthshade on the red for the armour/shield and Reikland Fleshshade for the red leather trim. For the black areas I used Nuln Oil and I went over the parchment with Skeleton Horde.

Claiming Need 4 Speed and A recipe for success.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Oath Addition!

I Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 Aeronautica Imperialis Avenger Strike Fighter from Games Workshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

Yvonmukluk posted:

Oath Addition!

I Yvonmukluk, Oath 1 Aeronautica Imperialis Avenger Strike Fighter from Games Workshop.

Oath Complete!
The timestamped Stormcast completion pic:

And a slightly better look:

I started with Army Painter Leather Brown a the undercoat, before basecoating the armour with Vallejo Game Color Hammered Copper, the various metallic details in Citadel Runelord Brass, and the red areas in Vallejo Game Color Terracotta Red, with the cloth/weapon grips in Citadel Corvus Black, and the parchment Rakarth Flesh. For shading I did Cryptek Armourshade on the metallic details, Agrax Earthshade on the red for the armour/shield and Reikland Fleshshade for the red leather trim. For the black areas I used Nuln Oil and I went over the parchment with Skeleton Horde.

Claiming Need 4 Speed and A recipe for success.

The Stormcast and Avenger, together again for the first time:

Claiming Xrossover Xhaos because I painted the Avenger in Razgriz Squadron colours from Ace Combat 5, inspired by the ongoing Ace Combat LP series.

Electric Hobo posted:

:kingsley:May judgement!:kingsley:
Bonus, 1 point: Yvonmukluk

You've got a very striking colorscheme going on here. Too bad that the photo makes it a little hard to see what's going on.
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately given my poor life choices tend to leave me scrambling for time to get the picture taken and I can never seem to pull it off quite right. Perhaps I'll get better at my photography along with my painting.