Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath these 10 Afghan soldiers from Wargames Atlantic and what I think is a Chaos marine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

May Oath Complete

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath for June: 3d printed Goblin King and Kappa 3D by Print n Paint Miniatures. Both are 54mm bases.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

June Oath Complete!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath for July:
Dhunian Archon from Warmachine Hordes that I'm painting for a friend,

Reaper Bones KS Thing in the Well and Zombie Giant

Edit: added two more minus

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 8, 2021

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Thanks to the judges for their previous judgements upon my head!

July Oath Complete

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath Kraven and Doc Ock from Marvel Crisis Protocol for August.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

August Oath Complete - Lizard and Kraven from Marvel Crisis Protocol

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, Oath Carnage and Green Goblin from Marvel Crisis Protocol. both preprimed in their main color.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Zark the Damned posted:

Don't think I'd have caught this early enough to make a difference, but oops! :)

Did you get Doc Ock done in time?

Whoops, I oathed Doc and Kraven but took a photo of Lizard (who i forgot to oath) and Kraven. If it's OK, here's the Doc Ock with Kraven pic in its stead. I paint these things within a few days of oathing and then wait until the last day to take a photo

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

[b]Oath Complete] - Carnage and Green Goblin from Marvel Crisis Protocol

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I ape!!! oath these 3 dread wolves, scarecrow, and witch from the recent Reaper Kickstarter

And adding this 3d printed corrupted astronaut from Loot Studios on a scratch built base:

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Oct 3, 2021

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

October Oath Complete - Three 28mm dreadwolves, a witch, and a scarecrow from Reaper Miniatures. 3d printed Astrozombie (80mm) from Loot studios with a scratch built base. Claiming 2 Spooky 4U.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Electric Hobo posted:

Second place, 2 points: ape!!!

That carnage is looking good! The reds are nice and the black veiny things are painted neatly.

Awesome, thank you!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath these 7 metal Relicblade minis from the Storms of Kural box set.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

November Oath Complete - claiming Make Your Mark for the freehand squid tentacle on the turban guy's shield (It's one of the symbols from the game). i also freehanded some patterns on the tiles on their bases.

Thanks Electric Hobo and Dr. Gargunza for the September awards!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath Venom from Marvel Crisis Protocol for December

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Oath Complete - Venom from Marvel Crisis Protocol. I made a custom base from a random scrap metal yard base and then made the symbiote tentacles from Reaper Bones thorn spell effect with the thorns cut off. Spider-man's torn costume is from a partially melted piece of styrene

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Wow, thank you for that writeup Dr. G!

I, ape!!!, Oath the two forms of Hood from Marvel Crisis Protocol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

January Oath Complete - Hood from Marvel Crisis Protocol