Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Its a noir slice of life anime about a middle aged man who is a cab driver. Also highly likely to be mentally ill and possibly a kidnapper

Characters:
Odokawa: The cab driver mc

Shirakawa: I knew this dame was trouble the second i walked into her office. An alpaca like that, in a neighbourhood like this?

Gouriki & Kakihana: Finally some representation in anime, the mc's middle aged loser friends

Nikaidou, Rui & Ichimura, Shiho & Miya, Yuki (or is it??) & Imai: Three idols, a fan, and a possible kidnapping. are they really who they say they are?

Dobu: A wanted criminal, but is that all?

Daimon & Daimon: Good, bad, no matter what when they stop your taxi its trouble

Shibagaki & Baba: Always on the radio, but who they are I don't know. For these Homo Sapiens I hope their popularity will grow

Davincie fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Apr 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

also a character chart from the website

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

furry versions of the cast drawn by the director

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tough request as i had no idea what their names are, but done

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

There are untranslated mini episodes on youtube about the pen, it appears in every main episode

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they're both black cats yes, but the idol we know has several visual aspects different from the missing girl

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

no, theres no reason to spoiler tag speculation or events in episodes everyone has already seen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ODDTAXI...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008