Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I expect that cutesy pen belonged to the missing girl. It doesn't seem like a pen a walrus would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

At this point, I'm sure that Odakawa's parents died in a Yakuza-related accident, and he's been living on hush money ever since. That's why he can't accept the money; it's dirty. My suspicion is that it's Dobu's boss who's responsible, and they're likely family in some way.

There was something off about the pier shooting. Was that really skull Gatch after Dobu, or was that the Alpaca trying to off her ex? Something's up

EDIT: It might have been little Daimon playing vigilante.

Squidster fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 1, 2021

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Borrowing screenshots from Reddit, it's 100% a second shooter.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

The Alpaca was hiding in Odakawa's trunk, right? There's no way she just appeared in a random construction yard without any vehicle of her own.

I thought it was very interesting how Odakawa, shown to be a cunning walrus, never once asked the Alpaca about how she got there or how she found him. He was clearly thinking about it when he pivoted to Skull-face's GPS tracker. I wonder if he was expecting to find two separate trackers in the back seat...

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

FYI, someone uploaded the soundtrack to Youtube. It's pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hl26Ye_WXI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Holy poo poo, what a tense episode. Am I right in thinking the final judge of the comedian contest is the yakuza don?

AOTS for sure.