Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Doodles posted:

He's going to be sharing a harbor bottom with Kakihana.

As far as the body dropped in the water in the credits, I suspect that's something that took place prior to the events of the story. It would explain Odokawa's unease at the pier and why Dobu threatened him with drowning in a tub.

Man, this story keeps bouncing around between Tarentino, Lynch, and Hitchcock. Can't wait to see more.

You forgot Jim Jarmusch and the Coen Brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Has anyone else been paying attention to the audio dramas? There's a lot to digest after the last one.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

copy posted:

I didn't even know about this. I did a little googling but didn't have any luck finding a tl outside of somebody's draft in a comment on the first one on yt. Is there an english transcription or does one need to know Japanese to get these?

I look at the English translations on https://oddtaxi.fandom.com/wiki/Odd_Taxi_(audio_drama) while listening on YT.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Dub dropped on Crunchyroll, 2 episodes every Monday. Watched the first episode and it was fine but not the sort of thing I'll be reaching for. Kabasawa's and Kakihana's VAs were the clear stand-outs.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is the dub script good so far?

I can't speak to how it matches the sub, but nothing tripped me as being horribly wrong. The songs were translated, which was a nice touch.