Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

The Islamic Shock posted:

I really hope Kakihana isn't about to get mugged. I didn't expect this show to be this good.
I think they know he's Odokawa's friend and are going to kidnap him to try to get information or leverage. They might be working for that Yano guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Electric Phantasm posted:

An incredible episode.

I had a feeling Shirakawa giving Odakawa the eraser was setting up for something, but I never imagined it was setting up for this.
Would love to know where she got it. I don't think she was the one who scammed Tanaka though, if it was 16 years ago she'd be 11 at the time.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Electric Phantasm posted:

11 huh? As in Ditch-11? :thunk:
Maybe!

Also just realized that Don-chan (missing girl's dad and old classmate of yakuza boss) must be Donraku.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
"I thought it would be funny if I got shot" for thread subtitle.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
poo poo is just spiraling out of control in the worstbest way.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Full version of last episode's ending song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56EJO0sRHzk

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Talorat posted:

Missing girl speculation: A point towards the "Yuki and the missing girl were swapped at some point" theory is that their manager was making a point of not letting the two girls be in the same taxi together, it's possible that they've never actually seen each other without their masks on since the switch, although you'd think the calico girl would notice if her costar got swapped out with someone else.
Not sure if speculation needs spoiler tags, but ok in the last episode she said "I don't like her. I liked things better before.", so I think she's aware of the swap, but doesn't get along with new girl.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I just hope Shibagaki makes it out ok. Dude just wants to make people laugh.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

At this point, I don't think it's a question of whether the cast is hosed or not but who is gonna run headlong into a bullet first or if everybody's gonna die at the same time Godfather-style.
I feel like people itt are assigning this show a slightly darker tone than it actually has. But we'll see.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
lovely youtuber banging his fans, this show truly has its finger on the pulse of the times.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I can't believe Dobu made animated presentation of his criminal loving conspiracy.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Wasn't Odokawa going to tell the cops he drove Sakura to the MK office that night? Guess that didn't happen.
Also I can't believe Tanaka just went back to his job like nothing happened.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Ignis posted:

audio drama spoilers
Is there a translation somewhere?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm surprised nobody (among characters I mean) has any issue with Taeko handing out bugged pen. That seems highly unethical and likely illegal thing to do.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Tabletops posted:

one is (i guess imo) the whole genesis of the crazy sad gatcha fiend (him somehow not receiving his dodo despite it being an online game)
I wouldn't put it past gacha devs to do something like not actually giving you a reward until you click confirm button.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Showed this to my mom who never watched anime before, she liked it :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Since there's no new footage in the teaser and it's only 3 months away, I'm going to guess it's a compilation movie. Maybe with some extra scenes?